Easiest Order Entry
Revention’s restaurant POS has a custom menu configuration to match your restaurant’s menu flow.
- Red light/green light modifications
- Edit any item without deletion or re-entry
- Unlimited number of custom order types
- Estimated order time calculation
- Customize order screen by POS terminal or employee
- Biometric fingerprint reader comes equipped with the terminal so you always know who took which order
Track Restaurant Discounts and Redemptions
The Revention restaurant POS solutions ensure complete control and tracking of your coupons, discounts, and promotions.
- Intuitive coupon configuration to ensure appropriate item discounting and prevent over-discounting
- Extensive coupon configurations: create by order type, apply by time and date, and more
- Coupon stacking prevention and other tools to stop common discounting abuses
- Reduce training and clutter, one coupon can accommodate multiple deals with Pick Any and Required Item features
Develop Your Restaurant’s Customer Database
Manage your entire customer database and allow quick and efficient data entry.
- Require specific customer fields by order type
- Detailed account of all previous orders
- Multiple phone number and address storage
- Integrated Loyalty Program tracking
- Auto-populate cities and states by zip code
Restaurant Marketing Features
The Revention restaurant POS system includes
- Email customers directly from the point of sale system based on their preferences and order history
- Predefined marketing queries for creating key customer lists
- Create and save unlimited custom fields
- Export marketing lists and label printing
- Map all customers from a marketing list to gauge saturation areas
Streamline your restaurant’s delivery operations and track delivery in real-time.
- Color-coded order timers to prevent late deliveries
- One-touch, real-time driver tracking with EyeDelivery
- Delivery reminders by item to ensure order accuracy
- Integrated Caller ID management including real-time order statistics
- Integrated mapping using Google Maps data with turn by turn direction
MATT ULREY, Flyers Pizza
“Our customers expect a top-notch experience when ordering a $15 pizza. The best thing about Revention is – IT JUST WORKS.”
Intuitive and customized restaurant menu management from within the Revention POS ensures your price structure is accurate and consistent in-store and online.
- Easy to use menu editor is accessible from any workstation with proper security
- Multiple pricing options including Second and Third Item Pricing, Time/Day Pricing, and Price by Order Type
- Scale integration for price by weight items
- Suggestive selling prompts
- Unlimited menu scalability
- Menu edits update automatically and instantly without rebooting
Compare your restaurant’s actual vs ideal food cost and gain insight into your problem areas.
- Complete inventory management comparing Ideal vs. Actual Analysis
- Recipe and Menu Costing
- Forced Inventory Item Counts for Daily or Weekly basis
- Recipes and portions for ingredients, batches & items
- Waste tracking
- Manage vendors and purchase order integrations
Real-time Reporting and Analysis
The Revention Dashboard in the point of sale system provides the information you need to make smart, real-time decisions about your restaurant.
- Labor costing and percentage
- Labor Warnings with ‘Overtime’ and ‘Minor on the clock’ alerts
- Quick toggle between All Day and Current Hour
- Analysis break down of KPI data for every half hour
- Create unlimited custom report groups
Automated Email Reports
Set up multiple end-of-day report packages to automatically email your staff and keep them informed.
- Customizable report packages can be emailed, printed or saved
- Packages can be automatically generated on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Comprehensive analysis of menu, cash control, coupons and discounting
- Audit reports by employee
Revention Kitchen Management systems ensure your restaurant’s back-of-house is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Configurable ticket display, size and color of font
- Priority order type configuration to expedite walk-in orders
- Robust settings display previous or additional items
- Color-coded order timer to alert staff when orders are late
- Order stages configured to accommodate KDS with print functionality
- Customizable print sequencing and audio alerts
Manage employee schedules, payroll and messaging – all through your restaurant’s point of sale system.
- Employee messaging system allows effective communication between shifts
- Complete employee scheduling solution that monitors scheduled labor percentages
- Employees can print personalized schedules via Time Clock entry
- Custom labor types and the ability to assign multiple job codes to one employee
- Multiple payroll company integrations
Feeling secure about your business while you are away is very important. Revention provides you with the security tools and audit reports to help you relax when you can’t be there in person.
- Fingerprint recognition with option to require for maximum security
- Flexible security configurations allow for customizable settings by Labor Type or on an individual basis
- Multiple remote video surveillance and security integrations
- Employee time clock audit to monitor time clock changes
- Time clock locks to prevent employees from clocking in early
Table management within the Revention POS software provides intuitive and quick check management for full-service restaurants and bars.
- Allows for multiple custom dining rooms and bars to be defined
- Can be configured to assign tables to servers to allow open table selection
- Order entry screen automatically displays table management for servers and bartenders’ ease of use
- Table outlines change color based on held and fired items
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Restaurant
The point of sale software and other technologies you choose are critical for the success of your restaurant. Take a look at how the Revention POS solution integrates into many important aspects of efficiently running and growing your restaurant. Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.