Designed specifically to be a tightly-knit integrated online ordering solution for the Revention POS software, Revention developed HungerRush with its customers needs in mind. The seamless integration provides an exceptional online and mobile ordering experience.
Boost Sales Fast
Today’s technology climate requires restaurants to offer Online Ordering.
- Online ordering check averages are 15% higher than in-store check averages
- Increase customer order frequency with exclusive online promotions
- Reduce labor costs related to employee order-taking
- Improve customer satisfaction by preventing hold time
- Mobile options provide the ability to place an order anytime, anywhere
Our Research & Development team is committed to developing premier products that the market demands and our customers expect.
- Both HungerRush & Revention POS were written by the same company, designed to eradicate errors and have flawless communication
- Integrated credit card processing
- Integrated Google Analytics
- Integrated loyalty program that gives invaluable insight into who your customers are and their spending habits
Allowing customers to control their online and mobile ordering experience promotes repeat business. Customers may…
- Order as a guest
- Use Facebook account to login
- Set up an account & save multiple delivery addresses
- Save past & favorite orders
- Enroll in the Loyalty Program or Email Club
- Place future orders
- Store their credit card in the MobileApps
HungerRush is a Level 1 PCI-DSS Certified Provider.
- The PCI Securities Standards Council sets forth regulations that service providers must adhere to by receiving an annual assessment and obtaining certification
- Level 1 PCI-DSS Compliance is required for all service providers processing 300,000+ transactions annually
- It is your legal obligation as an organization transmitting and processing cardholder data to protect your customers’ sensitive credit card information
- To verify if an online ordering company has been approved as a PCI-DSS Certified service provider, visit the Visa and MasterCard websites:
Visa Global Registry of Service Providers
Master Card PCI Compliant Service Provider List
Enhanced Management Tools
The HungerRush Admin Portal provides dashboards, reporting, and hundreds of configuration options for your online ordering website.
- Real-time online sales data is available online or at the store
- Define customer zones for your delivery area using Google Earth
- Dashboard views display sales history for quick comparison analysis
- Management reporting for Top Stores, Bottom Stores, Top Coupons, Bottom Coupons, Orders, etc.
- Customer activity reports include Lazy Customer, One Time Customers and New Customers
Fast & Effortless Management
Real-time menu and coupon updates made to the POS are pushed to HungerRush with the click of a button – just that quick and easy!
- One hundred percent compatible with POS software
- Automated process guarantees order accuracy
- Quickly manage estimated carryout and delivery times on POS
- Send marketing campaigns from the POS to online customers via email
Customers ordering from the mobile apps have access to the same features offered online. Your customers can…
- Create a user profile
- Save favorite and past orders
- Place future orders
- Store credit card information for multiple cards
- Check their rewards and apply offers
- Lighting fast 20 second ordering with quick 4 button re-order process
Like online ordering, the mobile app sends orders securely to your Revention POS to be processed. To date, 1000+ customized HungerRush apps have been published in the Apple App Store and Google Play Marketplace.
- Tailored design matches your concept’s online theme
- Mobile App menu updates automatically when online ordering menu us updated
- Online ordering settings are synchronized with Mobile Apps
- Integrated custom loyalty that allows customers to view and redeem rewards
- Additional functions can be added such as location finder, promotions, and news
HungerRush Mobile™ App
The HungerRush Mobile App flows effortlessly and logically walks the customer through the ordering process.
HungerRush Top Benefits
Seamless Integration with Revention POS
What makes the Revention and HungerRush integration different than most solutions is that the same development team created both products. This ensures that when a change is made to the point of sale menu, it will immediately update the online menu. The in-store menu and online menu will never be out of sync.
Credit card transactions also flow directly into the point of sale, allowing tips to be added after the initial order placement online. A credit card transaction online is displayed in the store and can be modified if necessary.
Fastest Mobile Ordering Apps in the World
Revention began developing custom mobile applications as early as 2010 for both iOS and Android. During initial testing, we realized the other mobile ordering applications would crash or error out when the internet or data connection was slow or disconnected. Revention solved this problem with our patent pending technology that incorporates a data file within the app which houses all of the menu and coupon data. The only time a HungerRush mobile application requires a data connection is upon login at the beginning of the order-taking process and upon the final step of submitting the order.
We have conducted numerous tests with other prominently used mobile ordering applications. The HungerRush applications are faster in every case and will continue to allow order entry while the data connection is compromised.
Level 1 PCI-Compliant Online Service Provider
Security is a critical element of online ordering. Your customers are entering their personal data and credit card information into your company-branded online ordering site. A breach would severely impact your customers and tarnish your brand reputation. Some brands can never recover from such an event.
Do not do business with an online ordering service provider that is not listed on the Visa and MasterCard PCI-compliant certified list. To be on this list, the online ordering service environment will need to be reviewed and tested by a certified third-party PCI assessor. The report will be submitted to the card brands for validation. Your customer’s data security must be a priority.
Supports AVS Validation for Credit Card Processing
Address verification is the perfect feature to assist in reducing card-not-present transaction fraud. It is important for you to validate that the feature is supported by both your point of sale, credit card gateway and credit card processor.
Revention partnered with Vantiv for AVS verification. HungerRush can be configured to require the Billing Zip Code. Vantiv will validate the zip code before charging the customer’s card. If the billing zip code does not match, the transaction will be declined. Some online ordering solutions offer AVS, but it is important to validate how the processor handles the information. We have seen some processors decline the transaction, but a pending charge will still appear on the account for 72 hours. You don’t want to take the call!
Integrated Loyalty Solution, HoneyComb
The Honeycomb loyalty solution is integrated into all of the Revention and HungerRush ordering platforms. Whether the customer signs up for the loyalty solution online or in store, the customer will begin earning points immediately.
The online ordering site and mobile applications provide the customer with a Reward status section that displays a visual graphic showing how far the customer is from earning the next reward. Honeycomb is a white label solution and can be customized to each brand.
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Business
Your technology solution provider is one of the most critical decisions for your business. Trust Revention to deliver an integrated solution with 24 x 7 Customer Support and the capabilities you need to grow your business by exceeding your customer's expectations.