- Log into one portal to manage all of your locations
- Loyalty programs can be set up independently by custom store groups
- Rewards can be earned and redeemed from any Revention ordering platform
- Point and reward configurations can be updated anytime, on-the-fly
How It Works
- Honeycomb loyalty data is communicated in real time through all Revention ordering platforms
- Customers enroll by providing their first name, last name, phone number and email
- Use the phone number, email, or membership ID number to look up member accounts
- The customer participates in the normal purchase process, and points and rewards are automatically calculated and issued to the account
- Loyalty members receive account status updates after order completion
- Loyalty members can review their current points and available rewards through your HungerRush website or mobile applications
Honeycomb Loyalty FAQs
How much does Honeycomb Loyalty Cost?
Honeycomb Loyalty is available to all Revention customers. The setup cost is $99 per store, and a one-time fee of $199 to configure your HungerRush website to work with all stores that have been set up. Monthly billing is a tiered structure starting at $65 per store.
How long will set up take before I can use the service?
Honeycomb setup typically takes 7-10 business days to complete. Once the setup purchase is complete, a System Integration specialist will reach out to coordinate configuration and up-times based on the store’s operating hours.
Are there limits to customer database size, transactions, or emails sent?
No! With Honeycomb you pay one flat fee for unlimited admins, unlimited customer communications, unlimited loyalty member profiles, and unlimited transactions.
How do my consumers sign up?
Consumers can register for your Loyalty Program by creating an account on your HungerRush online ordering website, through your HungerRush Mobile Applications, or in store at the POS as part of their ordering process. No purchase is required. Have your consumers sign up online so they don’t have to wait in line!
How do I set up promotions?
You have the power to build program rules whenever you want. Log into your Honeycomb management portal and use the intuitive rule generator to specify times, days of the week, items or dollars spent to qualify for a reward.
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Business
Your technology solution provider is one of the most critical decisions for your business. Trust Revention to deliver an integrated solution with 24 x 7 Customer Support and the capabilities you need to grow your business by exceeding your customer's expectations.