Promote repeat business and happier customers for your restaurant through Revention’s loyalty program. Our loyalty service provides a complete customer experience that connects with all Revention solutions.
- Manage all of your locations with one portal log-in
- Create loyalty programs which can be set up independently with custom store groups
- Customer rewards can be managed from any Revention ordering platform
- Point and reward configurations can be quickly and easily updated at anytime
How Our Customer Loyalty Software Works
Restaurant loyalty programs are a proven approach at increasing sales and customer retention while growing your brand and reputation.
- Customer loyalty data is communicated in real-time through all Revention ordering platforms
- Customers can be easily enrolled with just their first and last name, phone number, and email
- Your employees can easily look-up member accounts using the customer’s phone number, email, or membership ID number Rewards points are automatically calculated and issued to the customer’s account during the purchase process. No additional steps are needed
- Loyalty members will receive automatic account status updates after their completed order
- Loyalty members can review their current point standings and available rewards through your Revention Online Ordering website or mobile applications
Revention Loyalty FAQs
How much does Revention Loyalty Cost?
Revention Loyalty is available to all Revention customers. The setup cost is $99 per store, and a one-time fee of $199 to configure your Revention Online Ordering website to work with all stores that have been set up. Monthly billing is a tiered structure starting at $65 per store.
How long will set up take before our restaurant can implement a customer loyalty program?
Revention Loyalty set-up typically takes 7-10 business days to complete. Once customer loyalty software purchase is complete, a Revention System Integration specialist will reach out to coordinate configuration and up-times based on your store’s operating hours.
Are there limits to the customer database size, transactions, or emails sent?
No! With Revention Loyalty you pay one flat fee for unlimited admins, unlimited customer communications, unlimited loyalty member profiles, and unlimited transactions.
How will my customers sign up for my loyalty program?
Customers can register for your loyalty program by creating an account on your Revention Online Ordering website, through your Revention Mobile App, or during their next in-store visit. No purchase is required, so you can have your customers sign up online so they don’t have to wait in line!
How do I set up customer promotions?
You have the power to build program rules whenever you want. Log into your Revention Loyalty management portal and use the intuitive rule generator to specify times, days of the week, items or dollars spent to qualify for a reward.
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Restaurant
The point of sale software and other technologies you choose are critical for the success of your restaurant. Take a look at how the Revention POS solution integrates into many important aspects of efficiently running and growing your restaurant. Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.