Full service restaurants need a solid point of sale system that can quickly and easily address their unique requirements. Revention POS is fully customizable, which allows our software and your business to merge seamlessly.
Table Management System
Table management within the Revention POS software provides a simple, easy way for your servers and managers to see the current status of all tables to ensure a great dining experience while increasing revenue.
- Provides intuitive and quick check management for full-service restaurants
- Quickly and easily assign tables to servers
- Order entry screen automatically displays table management for servers and ease of use
- Table outlines change color based on the order status in the kitchen
Enhanced Kitchen Display System
Revention’s Kitchen Display system, connected to the POS system, uses preparation times and detail modification lists to ensure your kitchen staff can focus on quality and consistency instead of micro-managing order tracking and priority sequencing.
Each menu item has a defined preparation time in the kitchen management system. Once an order is submitted the item with the longest preparation time will appear first in the kitchen then other items from the order will appear based on their required preparation time. This ensures that all items in the same order will be completed at the same time.
Easy POS Order Entry
The simplicity of the order screen in the Revention POS software allows a new server to be trained within minutes.
- Customizable graphics for easy identification
- Custom menu configuration allows you to match your restaurant’s menu flow
- Edit any item without deletion or re-entry
- Intuitive split check features, including split entire check by a number of guests
- Accurate pricing guarantee ensures all add-ons are charged properly
- Timed pricing or happy hour pricing automatically switches on
Cash Management & Audits
Revention POS offers complete server cash management including tip declarations. You will be able to track your wait staff’s sales, compensation, tip-outs, and cashouts.
- Required tip declaration tools
- Cashier blind cashout feature
- Quick tip edit and credit card reconciliation tool
- Manager driven or server self-checkout options
- Numerous reports to audit employee activity and sales statistics
Revention POS includes standard biometric fingerprint access. Easily configured security settings can be set by labor type, and include audit reports with exact times and changes to user permissions.
- Review activity by employee
- Employee scheduling with parameters that can be set to prevent early or late clock in
- Security access can be configured by labor type or individual
- Security camera integration – view POS activity in real-time, overlaid on a video feed
True 24/7/365 Customer Service
Revention understands that restaurants have different hours than the “normal” business hours of 8 am – 5 pm.
TRUE LIVE 24/7/365 US-BASED SUPPORT – NO outsourcing, NO call centers, NO on-call services – speak with a Revention customer support agent with little to no wait time. Dealing with the source of the software allows for faster results when it comes to resolving an issue and implementing custom requests on your restaurant’s POS system
- Revention customer support number: 1-877-738-7444
- 24/7/365 US-based Revention-staffed customer support center
- Certified technicians who understand a restaurant’s sense of urgency and operations
“The point of sale has become much more than just a cash register. It is now the brains and really the center of our management platform.”
Gary Adair, Skeeters Mesquite Grill
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Restaurant
The point of sale software and other technologies you choose are critical for the success of your restaurant. Take a look at how the Revention POS solution integrates into many important aspects of efficiently running and growing your restaurant. Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.