Fast casual, typically offering counter service, is the fastest growing restaurant category in the food service industry today. The Revention point of sale solution has the right tools to thrive in this unique restaurant segment.
Easy-to-Use Point of Sale System Means It’s Easy to Learn
Revention POS features an intuitive screen that makes it easy to take orders at the counter. This means training your employees will also be simple and fast. Revention can customize your order screen to match your menu with button images and required selections.
Plus, these features make Revention an ideal point of sale system for counter service restaurants:
- Simplified order recall by order number, table number, customer name, or items ordered
- Unlimited menu size that’s easy to edit
- Customized suggestive selling prompts by item or group
- “Hold order” feature so you can manage more than one order at a time at a single workstation
- “Hold prep” feature allows a large party to place orders individually, while the preparation ticket appears as one order
- Make change quickly and accurately with the Smart Tender feature
Advanced Fast Casual POS Features
The Revention point of sale solution includes features designed to increase the speed of service while providing features needed to make the ordering experience feel like it’s full service. All options are configurable, to meet your restaurant’s specific needs.
- The Revention Loyalty program is integrated into the POS
- Advanced coupon configuration to ensure no over-discounting
- Customizable kitchen display system
- Integrated pagers for food pick up allows you to know how long it took from the time of the order to the time the food was ready
Boost Revenue With Fast Casual Food Ordering & Delivery Service Options
Revention POS is built to manage the latest in ordering formats as well as the surge in food delivery options, especially for Fast Casual restaurants. The Revention POS is integrated with online ordering solutions that work with your website for customers to place to-go orders. Our point of sale system has a robust delivery module already integrated with DoorDash for on-demand delivery service for overflow such as peak times or out of service areas.
- Customized mobile ordering apps for iPhone and Droid
- Integration with a third-party food delivery service such as Door Dash
- Driver tracking for food delivery services
Enhanced Kitchen Display System
Revention POS includes a Kitchen Display System that is easy to read by kitchen staff. Fast casual restaurant reputations rely on quality food coming out quickly and accurately. The Kitchen Display System will help you meet and exceed these expectations.
- Each menu item can have a defined target for preparation time
- When an order is submitted to the kitchen display, the item with the longest preparation time appears first, and other items appear based on their required preparation time
- Color-coded order timing to know when you’re in danger of not meeting your customer’s expectations
- Ability to see a large group’s order together so that food comes out at about the same time
Reduce Internal Theft & Improve Quality
Revention POS works with biometric fingerprint access to the system. Biometric access ensures that every order at your counter service restaurant is associated with a specific employee. Restaurant managers will be able to:
- Review point of sale activities by employee
- Set requirements to prevent early or late clock in
- Set security access by labor type or individual
Streamlined Credit Card Processing
Revention makes it easy and secure to add or remove items from an order once tendered to a credit card without removing the credit card payment.
- Quick credit uses one button to initiate the payment process
- Minimum amount for required signature
- Increase or decrease credit card payment to accommodate order changes
- Option to pay credit card tips through payroll
- Easy tip editing feature with audit controls
- Order can be recalled by last 4 credit card digits
True 24/7/365 Customer Service
Revention understands that restaurants have different hours than the normal business 8am-5pm.
TRUE LIVE 24/7/365 US-BASED SUPPORT – NO outsourcing, NO call centers, NO on call services – you will speak with a Revention customer support agent from our Revention headquarters with little to no wait time. Dealing with the source of the software allows for faster results when it comes to resolving an issue and implementing custom requests.
- 24/7/365 Revention-staffed support center
- 1-877-738-7444 Customer support number
- Certified technicians who understand a restaurant’s sense of urgency
“Revention gives me speed, efficiency, and an overall view of my business. It has all the functions I was looking for!”
JOSH JACOBSEN, Lucky Wishbone
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Restaurant
The point of sale software and other technologies you choose are critical for the success of your restaurant. Take a look at how the Revention POS solution integrates into many important aspects of efficiently running and growing your restaurant. Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.