DELIVERY & TAKEOUT
Delivery is the most unique and demanding sector of the food service industry. The Revention POS brings together a single solution for order taking, kitchen production, drivers and reporting.
POS for Quicker Service
The Revention POS has created an intuitive order screen that makes it easier to take orders in person, including red light/green light indicators for quick order modifications.
- Accurate pricing of add-ons
- Edit an item without having to delete or re-enter
- Suggestive selling prompts and combo pricing
- Hold order feature to manage more than one order at a time
- Simplified order recall by customer name, phone or items ordered
- Integrated kitchen display helps staff stay on top of orders in priority order
Want to Perfect Your Delivery Operation?
The Revention POS incorporates features that are critical for your restaurant’s delivery service to be successful. Improve the entire process from placing an order, to making the food, to delivery with order stage auditing and alerts.
- Intuitive driver dispatch screen, with color-coded order timing, alerts and order detail review
- Reminders to help drivers remember all the items before they leave the restaurant
- Foolproof cash management tools
- Tip split declaration for drivers and in-store staff
- Pop up message upon dispatch displays drivers’ estimated “on the road” time and the time the driver should return to the restaurant
- “Driver Late Return” visual indicator on the driver dispatch screen
Integrated Google Maps with Revention POS
Revention integrates with Google Maps, sending drivers on the shortest route for deliveries using the most up-to-date mapping engine.
- Real-time mapping updates for newly developed areas
- Fastest, most efficient route based on current traffic conditions
- Print turn-by-turn directions on dispatch receipt printer
- Google Maps driving instructions can be sent from the POS to mobile phones
- Driver mileage is calculated by Google Maps and recorded for each run
- Quickly determine your highest performing drivers by comparing estimated drive time versus actual drive time
Manage Multiple Delivery Zones
Revention POS makes it easy to create and manage multiple delivery zones with easy-to-use screens at the restaurant. Create a delivery zone by drawing a “geofence perimeter” on the map. You can then name it, set delivery fees and identify driver compensation for each zone.
- Once set, your delivery zones apply at the at point of sale terminal, online ordering system, and mobile app ordering applications
- Easily manage multiple delivery zones and fees
Delivery & Takeout Specials Managed in Revention POS
Revention POS ensures complete control and tracking of your coupons, discounts, and promotions.
- Easy coupon configuration to ensure appropriate item discounting and prevent over-discounting
- Extensive coupon configurations: create by order type, apply by time and date, and more
- Coupon stacking prevention and other tools to stop common discounting abuses
- Reduce training and clutter, one coupon can accommodate multiple deals with Pick Any and Required Item features
Maintain a Superior Customer Database
Your customer database is worth gold – treat it that way! Revention POS has put controls in place to assist your staff in creating and maintaining an accurate customer record.
- Integrated call management system provides customer and order status within the restaurant’s caller ID screen
- Caller ID filter prevents random text from populating the customer record
- Security will lock down street list to maintain integrity & prevent errors
- Zones & grids configuration will auto-populate the zip code
Grow Your Business with On-Demand Logistics Services
Revention POS with online ordering seamlessly integrates with DoorDash to enhance restaurant operations and/or streamline existing delivery operations.
- Request drivers anytime and only when needed
- No need to manage multiple third-party delivery services and/or in-house delivery team
- Augment in-house delivery team to accommodate for peak times, unexpected surge of orders and outside of standard areas
- Build your brand, customer engagement and increase sales
Eliminate Internal Theft
- Advanced technologies are included in the Revention POS system for your restaurant. Biometric fingerprint authentication for employee point of sale access
- Employee scheduling with parameters that can be set to prevent early or late clock-ins
- Security access can be configured by labor type or individuals
Superior Alternative Ordering Features
Offering only phone ordering can drive potential customers to other options. Revention POS includes multiple ways for the customer to place their order with your restaurant.
- Integrated online ordering solution that works with your website
- Customized mobile ordering applications for iPhone and Android
- Integration with third-party food delivery services such as Door Dash
Drive Revenue with Customer-Focused Marketing
Built-in marketing tools allow you to understand your delivery and takeout customers’ habits straight from the restaurant’s POS. This helps you bring them, and the revenue, back again. This is done in the Revention POS in the following ways:
- Pre-defined marketing queries for immediate key customer lists
- Ability to create and save unlimited custom marketing queries
- Create and save email and marketing templates
- Email customers directly from the point of sale system
- Export marketing lists and label printing
- Ability to map all customers from a marketing list to gauge saturation areas
True 24/7/365 Customer Service
Revention understands that restaurants have different hours than the normal business 8am-5pm.
TRUE LIVE 24/7/365 US-BASED SUPPORT – NO outsourcing, NO call centers, NO on call services – you will speak with a Revention customer support agent from our Revention headquarters with little to no wait time. Dealing with the source of the software allows for faster results when it comes to resolving an issue and implementing custom requests.
- 24/7/365 Revention-staffed support center
- 1-877-738-7444 Customer support number
- Certified technicians who understand a restaurant’s sense of urgency
“I learned about Revention at an equipment trade show. I was looking for a POS system that could fill my needs as a pizza concept, and I stopped by Aloha’s booth to see a demonstration – it was clear to me that Aloha couldn’t fulfill my needs. When I saw a demonstration for Revention, I knew I’d found the right POS for Piesanos. The red light/green light order feature and the integrated caller ID feature are my favorite features. Piesanos is in the process of franchising and Revention will be the Point of Sale system of choice for all of the future stores.”
Mike Akey, Piesanos Stone Fired Pizza
“Another great thing about Revention is its ease of use. As a delivery concept, I have a lot of teenagers working for me and I need to make it as easy as possible for them to take orders. The system is so visual; it is really the best way for employees to learn. I originally chose Aloha because it is down the street from me, but in this day and age, that doesn’t really matter! Revention has been great every step of the way, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their business to succeed!”
Bob Aures, Pizza del Aureo’s
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Restaurant
The point of sale software and other technologies you choose are critical for the success of your restaurant. Take a look at how the Revention POS solution integrates into many important aspects of efficiently running and growing your restaurant. Schedule a demo by completing this form. We'll talk about your specific needs to see what can work best for you.