SOFTWARE ENGINEER MOBILE APPS
Revention is seeking a software engineer ready to launch a career in our exciting industry! Revention is the leading provider of customized point of sale hardware and software solutions for the hospitality industry. Software Engineer, you will be involved in and responsible for creating new and exciting products for Revention! Be a part of the excitement!
What will you do?
- Design and program iOS and Android applications using Appcelerator’s Titanium and Xamarin.Forms IDE’s
- Responsible for developing and supporting software that conforms to the full life-cycle object-oriented practices, performing Integration Testing, migrating Legacy Systems and Liaising with Management.
- Write Dataservice modules that can consume API’s for specific data within mobile applications
- Ensure all applications and code conform to the OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard
- Maintain high-level documentation for mobile applications
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise existing applications.
- Monitor applications vitals for potential optimizations, bottlenecks, ANR’s, and crashes and then subsequently improve upon current architectures to improve upon these areas.
- Study and Design User interfaces and subsequent User Experiences to form a better understanding of what the end user does within the applications and wants from the applications.
- Design, Implement, test, and debug new features for mobile applications
- Work with other developers to create new API’s for new features within a mobile application
- Coordinate projects and source code with other team members using Team Foundation Server
- Design efficient algorithms to solve complex business requirements.
- Design and Develop multi-threaded, asynchronous applications for performance tuning of applications.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s in computer science with at least 3 years of relevant experience / Master’s in computer science
- Computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis, object-oriented design and design patterns
- Proficiency in C#.NET, XAML
- Working knowledge in iOS, Android and Xamarin
- Experience integrating with 3rd party mobile SDK
Revention has a fast-paced atmosphere, and our dynamic team is having fun and making money! Compensation and Benefits:
- Working hours are from Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (No Weekends)
- 60K to 65K DOE starting base pay
- Health, life, dental, STD and LTD insurance
- Paid time off
- Training, support, and guidance from an industry-leading team
Job Type: Full-time