Senior Product Manager
Revention is the industry-leading provider of restaurant ordering and management solutions. Our Point of Sale software streamlines restaurant and scales from a single location to hundreds. Purposely built by restaurant professionals for restaurant professionals, Revention provides delivery, mobile & online ordering, loyalty, management, and payment processing services. Our 24/7/365 US-based world-class customer support enables you to control costs, increase revenue, and delight your customers.
Revention is currently looking for a Product Manager to join a leading provider of software solutions powering restaurants and helping them build out their digital presence. Our Product Managers play a critical role in shaping the strategy and operations of product offerings introduced to the market. S/he will ultimately be responsible for defining, building and overseeing all product capabilities to address identified market needs. This is both a highly strategic role and a tactical role requiring the ability to accomplish goals through influence and leadership.
What you’ll be doing…
Product Leadership: Partner effectively with Development and Operations teams to:
- Become a trusted partner with Development and Operations teams to define product and service offerings that excite the market.
- Provide a mature perspective, offering sound judgment and counsel to guide the offering through a period of explosive growth.
- Plan and direct all aspects of the product prioritization, definition, and roadmap.
- Work with Development and Operations teams to ensure the successful implementation and operations of our services.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to create pricing that maximizes overall revenue and growth.
Market Leadership: Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to:
- Be seen as an integral business leader, pushing both strategic and operational aspects of the business and ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are met.
- Work with Marketing to assure maximum growth of our products and services.
- Be an expert articulating the market around competitive offerings, cloud and SaaS technologies, and related technologies.
What we are looking for…
We seek a Product Manager with a strong history of working across both technical and business functions and delivering results.
Business and Domain Expertise
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong product management experience managing and launching technology-driven products in competitive markets
- Deep knowledge of SaaS is a requirement with special emphasis on B2B and/or B2C applications
- 5+ years’ success with leading product/service definition and launch
- Success at internal communication to gain buy-in on product strategy and technology implementation and deployment
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- A proven success record of close teaming with other functions including development, marketing, and operations
- Successfully shown an ability to understand partner and customer needs to define and launch a successful product offering
- Ability to embrace our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- An undergraduate degree in CS, CE or other Engineering field is required; an MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
- An awesome work environment!