SMB Digital Marketing Manager
Are you ready to make your mark?
Our marketing organization is a tight team with a passion to lay the tracks for rapid company growth. The SMB Digital Marketing Manager role is core to our charter. In this role, you’ll work across the marketing and sales organization to identify, build and implement content and digital campaigns that drive our business.
It’s a digital world and we want a true digital marketing expert who comes with deep knowledge of metrics, marketing automation, CRM, SEO, SEM, social, content syndication… how they work, how they fit together, and how they collectively drive a highly efficient motion from touch point to transaction and beyond. You’ll get exposure to key leaders and senior executives. If you’re a creative self-starter with exceptional content and digital campaign marketing expertise and looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive tangible demand-based growth lead targets thru SEM, SEO, nurture emails and display advertising, and content syndication campaigns
- Manage and drive measurable results for SEM, SEO, nurture, content syndication and display advertising strategy
- Design and generate the right content and campaigns to drive high quality demand that meet marketing qualified leads and KPI targets
- Laser focused on regularly improving measurable KPIs (including COA, CPL, Conversion rates, etc.)
- Work daily with our agencies, vendors and direct sales team to drive effective content and digital strategy, identify improvement and make real time updates
- Immerse yourself in the restaurant industry and use their knowledge to approach content generation, digital marketing and acquisition with a strategic and innovative mindset
- Conduct regular competitive research on latest trends, content, messaging and technologies, products and companies in the restaurant industry
- Manage regular and ongoing A/B testing on key digital campaigns to drive efficiencies and optimization
What you will bring to the role:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of experience in digital and content marketing, direct marketing with direct experience in online marketing or media.
- Passion for digital marketing and sales with growth mindset
- Deep knowledge of the latest digital marketing channels with the ability to learn new technology
- Proactive self-starter who is results-orientated and deadline-driven but must also want to learn and be able to take direction when necessary.
- Must be a highly organized individual, detailed-oriented with the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with HubSpot, salesforce.com, Word Press, and Google Analytics
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience in restaurant technology industry, B2B SMB, SaaS a plus
- Willing to provide a portfolio that shows examples of work.
- Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
An awesome work environment!