Full service restaurants need a solid POS system that can quickly and easily address their unique requirements. Revention is fully customizable, which allows our software and your business to merge seamlessly.
Provides a simple, easy way for the servers and managers to see the current status of all tables to ensure a great guest experience.
- Intuitive set up tool that allows the user to create a custom graphical representation of their dining room
- Standard images are provided, but custom images may be created and easily added to the Table Manager
Enhanced Kitchen Display System
Revention Kitchen Display system uses preparation times and detail modification lists to ensure your kitchen staff can focus on quality and consistency instead of micro-managing one-off orders and timing drops.
- Each menu item can have a defined preparation time
- When an order is submitted to the kitchen display, the item with the longest preparation time appears first, and other items appear based on their required preparation time
- All items will be completed at the same time
Easiest Order Entry
The simplicity of the order screen allows a new server to be trained on the POS within minutes. The order will always be accurate and clear to the kitchen.
- Easy menu editing, auto update to other workstations
- Intuitive split check features, including split entire check by a number of guests
- Accurate pricing guarantee ensures all add-ons are charged properly
- Timed pricing or happy hour pricing automatically switches on
We Care About the Success of Your Business
Revention experts ensure you get the highest quality products and services essential for your establishment.
Cash Management & Audits
Revention offers complete server cash management from tips to bottle service and gratuities. Track your wait-staff’s sales, compensation, tip-outs, and cash outs.
- Required tip declaration tools
- Cashier/Bartender blind cash out feature
- Quick tip edit and credit card reconciliation tool
- Manager driven or server self-checkout option
- Numerous reports to audit employee activity and sales statistics
Revention includes standard biometric fingerprint access easily configured security settings by labor type, and audit reports that show exact times and changes to permissions.
- Review activity by employee
- Employee scheduling with parameters that can be set to prevent early or late clock in
- Security access can be configured by labor type or individual
- Security camera integration – view POS activity in real time, overlaid on video feed
True 24/7/365 Customer Service
Revention understands that restaurants have different hours than the normal business 8am-5pm.
TRUE LIVE 24/7/365 SUPPORT – NO outsourcing, NO call centers, NO on call services – you will speak with a Revention customer support agent from our Revention headquarters with little to no wait time. Dealing with the source of the software allows for faster results when it comes to resolving an issue and implementing custom requests.
- 24/7/365 Revention-staffed support center
- 1-877-738-7444 Customer support number
- Certified technicians who understand a restaurant’s sense of urgency
“The point of sale has become much more than just a cash register. It is now the brains and really the center of our management platform.”
Gary Adair, Skeeters Mesquite Grill
See Firsthand How Revention Can Help Your Business
Your technology solution provider is one of the most critical decisions for your business. Trust Revention to deliver an integrated solution with 24 x 7 Customer Support and the capabilities you need to grow your business by exceeding your customer's expectations.