Product Marketing Manager
Do you love the intersection of user needs and product value? Are you passionate about storytelling and evangelism and able to tailor messaging and demonstrations to both business and technical audiences?
Do you have proven success showcasing the benefits and capabilities of a product with a target market? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing software company disrupting the market and have serious fun in the process?
If so, Revention may have the role for you. As an outbound focused Product Marketing Manager, you will drive connections with our target market and showcasing the value we deliver. The right candidate for this position will be a self-starter, savvy with buyer persona mapping, positioning, be data-driven, possess excellent writing skills, be able to work across teams and have a desire to excel and over-achieve every step of the way. The Product Marketing Manager will mature Revention’s product messaging and positioning, work with Demand Generation to build the right assets, and support key sales enablement initiatives. Above all, the role will require the right attitude – a willingness to learn, the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the drive to produce world-class campaigns.
Your specific duties will include the creation of product marketing collateral that align to the buyer journey and showcase Revention’s product capabilities and strengths. These assets will be used throughout our demand generation programs and sales process where we will track results and continue to improve on a regular basis. You will be able to develop and build rapport with our sales and marketing team and work closely with product management to inform our roadmap and drive successful product launches.
The awesome stuff we need you to be great at:
- Be an effective team member by demonstrating good communication, collaboration, reliability, accountability, flexibility and commitment
- Drive the creation and refinement of differentiated product and solution positioning and messaging that resonates with our target market
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- You will be the expert on your buyer personas and their buying criteria, understand the planning and decision-making cycle
- Partner with Product on public and analyst relations
- Collaborate with Sales on sales enablement and prioritization of needs to grow sales and improve win-rate
- Work with the Marketing department to develop monthly and quarterly program plans that will ensure we hit our revenue goals
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy to the entire organization
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
The cool traits we are looking for in you:
- 3+ years in product management experience
- Must be comfortable defining and conveying value of products and technologies to buyers and decision makers
- Develop and drive product launch plans and lifecycle management experience
- Deep analytical and fact-based decision-making skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly effective communicator with exceptional attitude who can work effectively both within the marketing team, as well as sales, product and other teams
- Detail-oriented and closed loop approach to program management
- Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choose from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short – term disability insurance, long-term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
- An awesome work environment