Marketing Operations Manager
Revention is looking for a pragmatic, analytical, experienced data driven marketer to join our growing software company. This role will analyze the lead flow end-to-end across sales and marketing in order to guarantee the achievement of the company’s growth goals. In addition, this role also works to deliver key insights and recommendations that optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns and assists the marketing department in the achievement of its goals.
The awesome stuff we need you to be great at:
- Be an effective team member by demonstrating good communication, collaboration, reliability, accountability, flexibility and commitment
- Manage/support technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and/or engagement – HubSpot and Salesforce specifically
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing, campaign effectiveness, and business impact.
- Responsible for the management of marketing reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking to attribution models.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Ongoing analysis & reports for marketing investments, actively monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, customer acquisition / retention, and activity.
- Prepare key marketing KPI insights and data on relevant marketing operations to share with relevant stakeholders and leadership.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
The cool traits we are looking for in you:
- 3+ years in marketing operations experience
- Deep analytical and fact-based decision-making skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional attitude who can work effectively both within the marketing team, as well as sales, product and other teams
- Detail-oriented and closed loop approach to program management
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- You love metrics and dashboards (and have experience designing and building them)
- Ability to work across cross functional teams and translate business needs into documented requirements
Revention is an industry-leading provider of restaurant management solutions including Online Ordering, Point-of-Sale, Restaurant Management, and Loyalty programs. Our software solutions streamline restaurants and scales from a single location to hundreds. Purposely built by restaurant professionals, for restaurant professionals, Revention provides delivery, mobile & online ordering, loyalty, management, and payment processing services. Our 24/7/365 US-based world-class customer support enables you to control costs, increase revenue, and delight your customers.
- Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
An awesome work environment!