Field Marketing Manager
Revention and company is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to develop and execute the marketing strategy and programs for regional markets to generate demand and contribute to pipeline creation. This position requires an experienced, highly organized, results-oriented professional with strong expertise in events management and demand generation marketing.
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan for regional markets to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty
- Collaborate with cross functional teams –Product Marketing, Sales, Demand Generation, and others – to provide context and messaging around regional marketing needs and maximize the ability to leverage those resources in the field
- Develop, execute, manage and measure demand generation programs that help the sales team meet or exceed monthly revenue goals. These integrated marketing programs may include:
- Industry events, seminars, user groups, networking events and supporting cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Regional campaigns programs to create/accelerate opportunities
- Thought leadership, content development to position Revention as a thought leader
- Greenfield programs targeting new contact and account acquisition
- Track program ROI and be able to drill down on the performance aspects as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing qualified leads
- Work closely with the Sales VPs, Regional Directors and extended sales team to understand their priorities and translate those into results-oriented plans
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- Manage and balance field marketing budget and spend
What You Bring To The Team
- 3-5+ years event & field marketing experience in a tech environment, ideally restaurant technology.
- Direct experience and ownership of producing various-size programs.
- Proactive self-starter who is results-orientated and deadline-driven but must also want to learn and be able to take direction when necessary.
- Must be a highly organized individual with the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines.
- Should have a passion for Field Marketing and for working with sales to generate pipeline and drive the business
- Comfortable with day-to-day execution and longer-term planning
- Strong project management with attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals
- Strong communication skills
- com, HubSpot, and WordPress experience a plus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Willing to provide a portfolio that shows examples of work
- Insurance benefits on your first day including medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
An awesome work environment!