Enterprise Marketing Manager
What We’re Looking For
An Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for key accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs and other enterprise-based marketing programs to generate and accelerate national strategic accounts revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, and one-to-few experiences for corporate influencers and decision makers. Your skill set includes account-based marketing, events, direct mail, digital lead generation, thought leadership planning and programming, and leveraging industry events to drive company revenue.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for building out data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts that are influencers and decision makers at national strategic accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities for high-value, multi-location restaurant franchises by:
- Ideating and executing 1:1 and 1:few account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target national accounts
- Developing multi-touch enterprise-based marketing programs including events, direct mail, webinars, digital lead generation, email nurture, thought leadership programming and content, leveraging events, etc. to deliver engaged marketing qualified leads to sales
- Create custom content and messaging to drive lead generation for account-specific marketing engagement opportunities
- Working closely with Product and National Account Sales to create account specific content for high-value personalization throughout each strategic account/program
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and account planning sessions
- Owning reporting and analysis on strategic marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
- Driving the development of sales content for strategic account management; collateral, presentations, email campaigns, etc.
- 5+ years experience in the areas of enterprise and account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for key account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, Word Press and other marketing tools is a plus
- Proactive self-starter who is results-orientated and deadline-driven but must also want to learn and be able to take direction when necessary
- Must be a highly organized individual, detailed-oriented with the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience in restaurant technology industry a plus
- Willing to provide a portfolio that shows examples of work.
- Insurance benefits on your first dayincluding medical (choice from two plans), dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, long term disability and some great voluntary plans!
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb industry team
An awesome work environment!