Enterprise Architect/Site Reliability Engineer
Are you an enterprise architect with cloud experience looking to join a dynamic team and further your career? If you have a passion for SaaS, infrastructure, and excellence in delivery, we are looking for you.
Revention is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect with proven analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting capabilities who can resolve production escalations by identifying root cause and iterate on improving both production and pre-production environments.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible to guide platform engineering and work with managed service provider to drive new technologies. This role specializes in not just understanding how a system is supposed to work but why it doesn’t work as per its service level objectives. The Enterprise Architect is the central point for the performance, availability, design, and architecture of the infrastructure that supports our world-class SaaS applications. These applications are built on the Microsoft stack and are moving from an on-premises deployment and architecture to the Cloud (Microsoft Azure).
What you’ll be doing…
- Single point of responsibility and arbiter between the Engineering, Operations that ensures reliable platform in a continuous delivery environment
- Collaborate with MSP and service engineers to improve service reliability, scalability and tooling
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack – software, hardware, and networking for on-prem and cloud platform
- Recognize automation opportunities and work with the team to implement them
- Provision and manage cloud infrastructure through automation
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Be an excellent communicator, partner, and trusted advisor
- Manage the performance, availability, and scalability of our revenue generating suite of SaaS applications and the partners that support it.
- Ability to map budget to infrastructure requirements in support of growth/availability planning
- Build process maturity across the infrastructure lifecycle
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 6+ years of professional experience;
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred.
- Experience with technical operations and software development
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with web application architecture
- Good understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing
- Knowledge of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP and REST
- Experience in agile development methodologies and DevOps environments & continuous integration
- Must possess leadership & organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and projects
- Experience in automation and orchestration and release management.
- Working knowledge/experience across network, systems, storage, databases with area of depth in at least one function
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent planning and documentation skills
Your Insurance benefits are effective on your first day including
- A choice from two medical plans, dental, vision, free basic life insurance, free short-term disability insurance, a long-term disability plan and several voluntary plans from illness to accident.
- 401k plan
- PTO and holidays
- Training and guidance from a superb team!
- An awesome work environment!
Revention is the leader in point of sale solutions for the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our software streamlines restaurant and bar operations and scales from a single location to hundreds. Purpose built by restaurant professionals for restaurant professionals, Revention provides delivery, online ordering, loyalty, and enterprise management. Our point of sale portfolio and 24/7/365 world-class customer service enables you to control costs, increase revenue, and delight your customers.