~ Please Do Not Apply Unless You Meet the Minimum Requirements ~
Revention is seeking a National Sales Associate with a proven track record in sales. We are looking for a tech savvy, determined and over-all achiever to join our Houston office. Our ideal candidate will have heavy cold-calling experience/outbound sales experience. Revention is the leading provider of customized point of sale hardware and software solutions for the hospitality industry. The National Sales Associate will work to set appointments for virtual demonstrations, effectively communicate how Revention’s suite of products can enhance the client’s operations, and secure the client’s business in a timely manner. National Sales Associates must possess superior communication, presentation, and demonstration skills.
Hourly, non-exempt position, $16.00 – 20.25, depending on experience and qualifications, plus commission, our employees work a 45-hour work week, Monday through Friday.
Voted as one of Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 3 years in a row, Revention is a destination workplace. Our facility is modern, vibrant, and colorful. Our atmosphere is dynamic and fast-paced, determined and creative individuals will be successful at Revention. We are experiencing fast growth, recently winning Inc.5000’s Fastest Growing Companies & the Fast Tech 25. We have some great office perks as well. Our office includes an Arcade, a coffee/espresso system, and on-site massage therapist. Revention provides an excellent Benefits Package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k, as well as holidays and PTO.
Please Do Not Apply Unless You Meet the Minimum Requirements
- Associate's degree required
- 2+ years of outbound phone sales experience
- Cold Calling/Outbound Sales experience in a technical sales environment
- Heavy phone sales experience
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Advanced organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and demonstration skills
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Flexible team player
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of point of sale solution and/or software related experience preferred
- Hospitality/restaurant experience preferred
- SalesForce/CRM experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time